Join your peers in performance and rehabilitation to better your knowledge of the latest research and best practices utilizing 1080 Motion technology.
Connect with other coaches, sports scientists, and clinicians who utilize the 1080 Motion technology in the weight room, on the track, and in the clinic.
Get inspired by coaching legends discussing applying technology to get real performance results.
Experience a world-class learning and social event at the training center of the United States Ski team in Park City, Utah.
- Les Spellman, Spellman Performance (Speed & Deceleration)
- Bill Maxwell, University of Iowa, Director of Olympic S & C (Basketball)
- Darcy Norman, United States Men’s National Soccer Team, Movement & Conditioning Coach
- Cal Dietz, University of Minnesota, Associate Director of Athletic Performance (Men’s & Women’s Ice Hockey), Strength and Conditioning Head Coach U.S. Women’s National Team
- Many more to come! Check back as we update the list.
Online registration to attend in-person will close Tuesday, May 9
Schedule is subject to change.