Protecting the individual’s privacy on the Internet is crucial to the future of Internet-based business. 1080Motion AB, reg.no 556946-3440, Forskargränd 7
Global privacy fundamentals
Our privacy practices reflect current global principles and standards on handling personal data. We abide by the privacy laws in the countries where we do business.
Our processing of your personal data is based on of the following legal basis:
- We process your personal data in order to be able to fulfil our agreement with you as a customer, as a partner, or as a prospective partner for example in order for us to provide the service to you.
- Part of our processing of personal data is based on a so-called legitimate interest/balancing of interests based on that we have a Business to Business relation. This applies to our processing of personal data in order to continuously improve and update marketing communication, the website and service we provide to you. 1080Motion interest for this processing is to manage, maintain and improve our business and offering to you.
- We process your personal data based on consent in order to be able to communicate with you, provided that you have given consent. Our information about you and your company have been collected from personal meetings with you, from exhibitions and conferences, and from subscriptions from our website 1080Motion.com.
- By using this website and our service, you allow us to collect and use the information as described here. If we decide to make changes to this privacy statement, we will post the changes on this site so that you will always know what information we collect and how we use it.
- From time to time, as may be required by law, we may also seek your explicit consent to process certain data and information collected on this website or volunteered by you.
Information we collect
1080Motion collects many kinds of information to operate effectively and provide you with the best products, services and experiences we can. Some of this information you provide directly to us. Some of it we obtain by observing how you interact with our products and services. Some of it is available from other sources that we may combine with the data we collect directly. Regardless of the source, we believe it is important to treat that information with care and to help you maintain your privacy.
What we collect:
- Registration—When you sign up to use our sites or services, or we meet in an exhibition or conference, you may provide information and personal data about yourself, such as your name, e-mail address, title and company.
- Using our sites and services—We collect information that tells us how you interact with our services, including the browser you are using, your IP address, location, cookies or other unique IDs, the pages you visit and features you use.
How we collect:
We use a number of methods and technologies to gather information about how you use our sites and services, including Web forms, such as when you type information into a registration form or type a search query into a search box.
How and why we use your personal data
1080Motion uses the information we collect to operate, improve, administer and personalize the website and services we offer. We will use such information only as described in this privacy statement and in the way we specify at the time of collection.
Regarding IP addresses, generally, 1080Motion will aggregate such data in an anonymous way and will not tie it to a particular individual. When you visit our site, we recognize only your host name. 1080Motion will only gather information related to your visit to the 1080Motion site. We do not track or collect personal data from your visits to companies or entities outside the 1080Motion Group of companies.
Information collected through one 1080Motion service may be combined with information collected through other 1080Motion services to give you a more consistent and personalized experience in your interactions with us.
We may also supplement this with information from other companies. For example, we may use services from other companies to help us derive a general geographic area based on your IP address to customize certain services to your geographic area.
We may also use the information to communicate with you where you have given your explicit consent for us to do so. We communicate for example by sending e-mails or postal mail and only on topics specified at the time you consented to receive communications.
Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. You can accept or reject cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to reject cookies. You must, however, allow cookies to be set to use all the functions on this website. Not allowing cookies will affect the possibility to conduct: Downloading gated assets, social sharing, personalization, watch and share videos.
- Storing your Preferences and Settings.
How to control cookies
Please be aware that if you choose to block cookies, you may not be able to sign in or use other interactive features of 1080Motion sites and services that depend on cookies, and some advertising preferences that are dependent on cookies may not be able to be respected.
Please be aware that if you choose to delete cookies, any settings and preferences controlled by those cookies, including advertising preferences, will be deleted and may need to be recreated.
Reasons we share your personal information
Except as described in this privacy statement, we will not disclose your personal data to a third party without your consent.
As a global company, 1080Motion may operate a number of websites around the world. Any data and information that you volunteer or that is otherwise collected on one of our sites in any country may be sent electronically to a server for one of these sites in another country. We safeguard your privacy interests around the world by ensuring that the 1080Motion sites adhere to our data protection principles described in this statement.
Companies in the 1080Motion Group may use the information internationally in connection with processing your inquiries and orders to help improve our products and services and for processing and storage or providing you with information on products and services that may be of interest to you.
We may also share such information with business partners, service vendors, authorized third-party agents or contractors to provide a requested service or transaction, including processing orders, processing credit card transactions, hosting websites, hosting event and seminar registration and providing customer support, or providing you with information on products and services that may be of interest to you.
Such sharing may involve transfer to or access by a third party outside the European Union or the European Economic Area (EU/EEA). 1080Motion will secure that appropriate safeguards are in place which provide adequate levels of protection of your personal data as required by applicable data protection laws. For example, this may include the use of intercompany or external data processing agreements based on EU approved Standard Contractual Clauses or EU-US Privacy Shield or such other mechanisms as have been recognized or approved by the relevant authorities from time to time.
We may disclose personal data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements, to protect and defend our rights or property, or in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of an individual.
We do not sell or rent your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes unless you have granted us permission to do so.
Security of your personal data
1080Motion is committed to protecting the personal data you share with us. 1080Motion uses a combination of industry-standard security technologies, procedures, and organizational measures to help protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. 1080Motion supports online security using secure server technology because we want your data to be safe. There are state-of-the-art security arrangements and facilities on 1080Motion sites to prevent abuse.
Links to other sites
This site may contain links to other sites. 1080Motion is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites outside 1080Motion companies.
1080Motion will not retain your personal data longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations.
Included in the principles that we follow is your rights in relation to the personal data that we collect and use in accordance with this policy.
- You have a right to request that 1080Motion changes, rectifies, completes, erases or restricts the processing of your personal data. For processing of personal data that is based on the legal basis consent or fulfillment of agreement you also have the right to data portability.
- You have a right to withdraw your consent (if our processing is based on consent) which however does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before its withdrawal. We may continue processing your personal data based on other legal grounds, except for consent.
- You have the right to request access and further information concerning the processing of your information.